tisdag 7 februari 2012

What's In Your Vintage Handbag?

Yesterday, Black Dahlia challenged other bloggers to post the content of their vintage handbags on her blog Oh, for the love of Vintage!

Mine's not vintage, but here goes.

My bag:



I need a big shoulder bag, see, because typically I carry around books, my knitting, snacks and, often, a laptop. And I love this one because it's red and of genuine leather and quite like a magic Bag of Holding – it is much bigger on the inside than on the outside.

So,what's in there today?
Surprisingly few things, actually! Whew, you caught me on a good day...

From top down:

1. Red lipgloss from H&M
2. Earphones for my iPhone
3. Bottle opener – you never know when you might need it
4. Shiny red strawberry-flavoured lipgloss
5. Apple-scented hand lotion from H&M
6. Solid perfume from sivletto.com, supposedly smelling of lychee
7. Keys
8. Lip balm, tropical fruit-flavoured
9. Travel card for Stockholm Public Transport (SL)
10. Mirror with Millais' Ophelia on the back - I got that at the National Museum when they had a Pre-Raphaelite exhibition last year
11. Crocheting needle (but oddly, no yarn)
12.  Comb
13. Black gloves
14. Mascara from Clinique
15. A perfume "bullet" - a small, metallic container you fill with perfume so you can keep it in your handbag and top up as you go
16. Wallet in grey leather




1 kommentar:

  1. I posted the same thing yesterday! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels the need to carry multiple lip colours around!

    Emy
    xxx

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...