fredag 24 februari 2012

Rainbow clips

Last week I bought a pair of dress clips at the Antiques Fair (or, Antikmässan) in Stockholm for practically nothing. I love dress clips, and these are rather colourful which is a plus for someone like me who tends to opt for black on black eleven times out of ten.

Could anyone help me date them? I really have no idea.

I wore them the other day and got several compliments.  I still felt awkward because of the whole COLOUR thing, but I suppose I have to get use to it, unless I am to get more questions like that my former boss asked me: "Did, ah, something sad happen?"

Oh no, it didn't. And just to prove that I do (occasionally) smile, here is me wearing them:


(like I was told by a photographer once; "You have a big smile. Could you tone it down a bit?")

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! Now... I need to go work on my Swedish now ( just read your last post.). ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. The reason I'm switching is that I've found that I mostly write about cooking - traditional cooking at that. There are just too many things and products I can't translate because there's no English or American equivalence!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...